Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Thoughts.

In the Why's Up class, I did things I don’t normally do. I tried new food, but I truly didn’t want to try it. I tried the crepes because Mr. Lee pressured me to do so. I consider myself a really shy person, and I didn’t want to approach strangers when doing the interviews. Unfortunately I mostly got groups of people who were pretty shy themselves, so I had to push myself and approach people. When it was really hard for me to approach people was when they didn’t speak Spanish. When I am a little nervous and talk in English I get tongue tied, and I mess up all my words. When it was someone who spoke Spanish I would always be the one that approach him or her. I feel more comfortable talking Spanish. I overcame the shyness of going up to people who didn’t spoke Spanish. I don’t really think I drew a line for myself. Only that sometimes when people didn’t know Spanish I would not approach them even if they looked available, but there were other times when I did approach them.

1 comment:

LaUrA said...

HEy ChOrECiTa!!!!
im shy too but your a really
out going person and i
didnt even notice you were
shy cause you had such a jumpy attitude when you
approched some one=]
-LaUrA=]