Friday, June 6, 2008

Alameda


I have been in Alameda a lot of times before, but I never came in deeply observing everything. I was looking around, and the houses were beautiful. There were a lot of nice restaurants around. There was a high population of white people. The people there looked kind of nice. Alameda was way nicer than Oakland. It was cleaner, it had nicer buildings, nicer houses, and a nicer environment. The similarity that I noticed between Alameda and Oakland was that we passed by a park in Alameda and the benches had a lot of tagging. The interviews went by pretty smooth; the people were polite.
After the interviews we went to the beach. I was really cold! I liked going to the beach because it had been a really long time since I had gone to the beach. The waves look so cute. I was just there looking at the waves and writing on the sand. It was a nice day. =)

No comments: